Game Guidelines and Regulations
1. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your booking time as there will be no time extension if you are late for your slot.
2. Players must be aged 7 and older to participate in the games. Players between the ages of 7 – 12 should be accompanied by an adult 18 years and above.
3. Players’ belongings must be kept for safe keeping. This includes but not limited to: mobile phones, bags, keys, calculators, torch lights, stationery and night vision goggles.
4. Players are not to damage or vandalise items within the premises. This includes but not limited to: Locks, furniture, game items and accessories. Players are liable to bear the cost of intentional damage.
5. In an emergency you may escape using the spare key found in each room.
Exit Plan reserves the right to stop the game at any point in time if game guidelines and regulations are breached.
Exit Plan game rooms are created to bring you into another dimension. Bewilderment, shock and fear factors are part of the game in the form of music, graphics as well as the overall atmosphere of the place. Take a minute and read the safety regulations carefully.
1. Players who are pregnant, elderly or have any underlying heart and breathing problems are recommended not to join the game rooms.
2. Players showing signs including but limited to excessive coughing, excessive sneezing and fever are not allowed to enter the game rooms due to health guidelines to prevent the spread of germs.
3. Players are recommended not to wear any form of clothing, shoes or accessories that will hinder movement and result in accidental injury. Items include but not limited to: Heels, spiked shoes, ultra baggy jeans, miniskirts and other accessories.
4. Players are forbidden to bring explosive, flammable or sharp items including but not limited to: Lighters, knives, penknives and toxic chemicals.
5. Players are not to curse, swear or cause any harm to the staff of Exit Plan or fellow players.
6. Exit Plan reserves the right to prevent entry or stop the game at any point in time if safety regulations are compromised.